Tuesday, February 26, 2019

today's log

hi!  oh man i haven't written in a while. dang. ^^;;

i'm incredibly tired right now.  i feel like i have not enough energy to do much these days, unfortunately.  but i've been trying.  i recently got over a few big sick days, so...(i was feeling really stuffy in my nose and my throat was all dry, as well as a slight stomach bug.)  (thankfully i'm mostly better now!!)  today i had an exam in my writing class for this semester. i'm in my second semester right now.
nothing much in terms of an update, but...


i'm currently listening to:  https://soundcloud.com/dreameasycollective/ikigai 
(a lofi hip hop tape i really like)

also, here's a random photo of my cat. i love my boy!!!


gee, i'm still sleepy right now.  but...  yeah....
i hope everyone's been having a good week.

... ...

see you next time! :~)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...