Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Asuka :-) finally showing photos

 Notice: she is naked :-0 :->

Please be aware ;;๐Ÿ’ฆ

Also, I have to make her clothes and stuff and her eva suit but i haven’t started yet :-/ mainly because it was a long project to finish her, but i will make her clothes แ•ฆ(รฒ_รณห‡)แ•ค i promise…ูฉ( แ› )ูˆ also i am making other plushies with this pattern and other versions of it :-D (for example,  a male version of the body pattern, i might have this pattern stored somewhere in my stuff already actually ?) 






Nips ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’• (lol sorry)


She meets Hello Kitty :-)

(You can see she has velcro pads on the bottom of her feet, that’s how I get her to stand up on her own! I add some velcro to the floor and..yes. Sometimes she is a little wobbly, but she sticks and stays pretty well actually- mainly because of her wire skeleton, I can bend her gently in the right position๐ŸŽต)


She sees a picture of Death the Kid and blushes :-)

(Idk why but I found a picture of him printed on a sheet of fabric…! I might use it for some project later)

(Yes I am making Kiddo into a plush like this as well REEEEEEE๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•)


Eep! She’s shy ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ

(Expressions are also made with small attachable velcro parts!)

Final photo- clothes!! :-D in some underwear, and a cute dress I found! The blue checked dress I found in my old doll clothes. I also bought her a pink dress from a toy store in East Hampton (the pink dress was originally for some sort of baby doll line, but it fit her quite well.)  The underwear/panties I made myself by sewing. (Handmade!) :-)







And yes, you can remove the underwear really pretty smoothly actually which is great! I’m surprised I managed to make a reasonably good pattern by myself by just sketching the shape around her body, and have had it worked better than I expected? It’s real nice ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Yes! She makes me really happy!! ๐Ÿฅฐ! And i’m pretty satisfied with my commitment and getting back in to sewing far well to finish this project. ๐Ÿ™‚( ◠‿◠ )╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

(Also, some of the wire in her leg has went up a little too far recently, so I might need to gently pull it back down again towards the bottom. It makes it a tad difficult to bend her leg like before. However, the other leg still bends fine.  She may go through small readjustments throughout time, but she’s always my best girl! And the first “stop motion” plush doll I ever made and actually completed, lol…)


(Preach) (i need these words right now)

Btw: I FINISHED THE ENTIRE ANIME!! IT WAS REALLY 10000%  BEAUTIFUL ANIMATION THOUGH. made me cry a little. I watched both endings, the regular ending of the series, and the second End of Evangelion ending, the one where Asuka and Shinji end up at the end of the world all alone with giant Rei head in the sea, you know what I’m talking about hopefully haha..

I wish them all the best. They were all great characters :,)

(Also petition for Kaworu,  Shinji and Asuka to be in a wholesome threesome๐Ÿ‘€ and Rei, in a foursome but more friendship?  Yee) (i would like to see more of Kaworu Shinji and Asuka’s dynamic relationship though for some reason in an AU or something haha)



… cute :->

Again i stand by the fact that it’s some of the best, high quality, most surreal animation I’ve ever seen.   (For a 90s anime on top of all that!) Excellent stuff! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks for reading! Hope you found inspiration in this project I shared, and if you want to ask me any questions feel free! Any questions at all! I’ll be happy to answer! Sewing advice is  Always appreciated — both me giving and receiving too!  Knowledge is power! Any tips, tricks, advice, questions, odd hacks, ideas, send them away!! I would love to hear everything!! ☺️๐ŸŽต

Also, the more I work on these types of plush dolls, the more likely I will make other copies to sell on etsy, or my art shop, someday! I am going to keep my originals, though. Maybe I will open custom plush listings in the future, too. That might be fun! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•(*≧∀≦*)

- tiny apples - 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...