Thursday, December 29, 2022

Another great crossover idea I have so many aaah

 My current crossovers!!! Here is the drawings I’ve done under this crossover thing....I have so many more ideas okay? Okay!!! :-]

Jennifer’s Body x Evangelion

Rei Ayanami - Anita “Needy” Lesnicky💙, 

Asuka Langley Soryu - Jennifer Check❤️






Tomoko and Konata from Watamote and Lucky Star, they’re besties :-)


Asuka and Joker, even though I’ve shown this before  here you go again ;-)





More ideas I have I’ll add later! 

Also, I have ideas that are unrelated but I’ll add them later…! Most of them are ideas for characters or fan made animal crossing villagers, or just story ideas in general? :-)


Thanks for reading,!

🍎🍏tiny apples🍎🍏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...