Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;)

(This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)









The last one is a bit nsfw but still cool, she has a void inside her…

I’m also gonna be at MOCA in nyc a comics convention, sharing a table with a friend and workmate of mine.  We’re going to be selling some of his comic, that I’m taking part in. Hopefully people in the New York area can come say hi!  I’m excited! Hope to see you there. :)

Finally, I’m making some more projects. Those include 
- skeleton cat stop motion plush doll
- Kyandi stop motion plush doll (possibly also for the comic event, I would showcase her there)
- sweater for my animal crossing Isabelle plush (crochet)

Here’s what the crochet looks like so far !


It’s gonna be a rainbow sweater. :P

Anyway, I’ll be busy for a while so I hope to add updates when I can.  Have a great weekend!

tiny apples🎶💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...