Tuesday, May 24, 2022

packing Etsy orders is fun and satisfying! :-)

I am trying my best with my sticker business on Etsy, currently I’m mainly selling stickers and art prints, but I sold some plushies before that I made...in the past...though I hope to make more handmade plushies soon, and list them in the future as well!

(little mouse club on Etsy is my shop...!)  ( link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/littlemouseclub )

Recent orders have been packed πŸ‘ yay! (I am sharing some photos, but I painted over parts like names and addresses for privacy reasons of course)











It’s actually kind of fun to make the package nice, and add some freebies and a friendly note, which is part of the process I guess :-)


 I add around 2 random stickers as freebies with my Etsy orders, because why not :-D it’s a nice thing to do and helps people be more interested in my art, and my Etsy, plus I like adding an extra sticker or two because  it’s like them getting a tiny slice of my life, and art things I like 🎡

See you next time! 🐢 πŸ“ πŸ§‹ 🌼 πŸ’•

πŸ’› usagi kid / tiny apples πŸ’›


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...