Friday, May 5, 2023

New cosplay stuff

Heya!  So I have new cosplay to share... :D I'm pretty satisfied with this! It's my Harley Quinn cosplay :)






Also here's my Asuka cosplay from before!




Yea...!  I kind of make a straight sort of face when Asuka because I like to think she's pretty stoic and strong-willed, based off her personality, though sometimes she smiles too ;)

I really like cosplay, it's a fun opportunity to express myself, and I like how it changes the way you feel :)

Since I mentioned I was going to add more cosplay back in the Asuka Joker crossover cosplay post, I guess it makes sense that I had more to share anyways :)

If you want to see that post feel free to check it out...!
https://usagi-kid.blogspot.com/2023/04/asuka-joker-cosplay.html?m=1

☆ Tinyapples ☆




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...