Sunday, April 30, 2023

Somewhat large obitsu 11 update!

 Here we go! What’s going on with me recently? Nothing much! 

This is an update on my obitsu 11 dolls! Actually, they have the ycm bodies which are slightly different! To be honest, I much prefer the ycm bodies but I don’t mind the obitsu ones either. The ycm body just moves more smoothly and is less stiff to position, in my experience

So remember him?




Yea I’m pretty sure if you saw my last post you’d see! So I made Harley too, which was fun! I painted her face as well +  made the hair, took me only a short time —  but painting the face took a little longer, also getting the hair in is a little difficult sometimes! But I managed 😌 I just use hot glue and section parts of the hair by tying a single strand around a bunch of strands, then I carefully glue to the head and press gently (this was my process for Mr J too) (for her I also painted the end strands the colors)






Here’s them together :)




Yea!  That’s about it. Clothes were randomly obtained over time 🎵 I forgot where I got these specific clothes in this image but I’ll send a link to a place I like shopping at! It’s called…


They also have a cool website so feel free to check it out if you have obitsu 11 or nendoroids you’d like to get things for, they also have miniatures on their site, miniatures for doll dioramas and stuff :)

In the future I’d love to make an Asuka and also a Rei obitsu :)
But I of course love these guys so much, my little Joker and Harley, they’re so small >3<
I hope to continue taking some more photos of them and adding ideas with them 🌟
It’s fun! 

Okay yea I am really tired so see ya later ! I’m probably gonna drink tea and try to sleep, or orange juice if I can help it ahahah. I am a tea ADDICT it’s not even funny anymore lol

Or maybe I’ll just sit around and draw and write stories who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



-Tinyapples-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...