Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Todays drawings and sharing more art yayy

 Hi ! Recently I went to a funeral, and there was a pride event in nyc.  Which was cool! The funeral was kind of sad though, but otherwise it was okay.

Other daily life stuff include looking at schools to transfer to from SVA. I may be leaving SVA. Nobody at SVA even knows (besides my advisor, though I only spoke to her once)… so that’s fun *sarcasm*.  I could possibly tell people who I do know at SVA, but I don’t know or stay in touch with people at SVA very often. I guess I could make a post on my Instagram ..? I’m not sure. But yeah we looked at schools in Utah and California.

But here’s more art I’ve been doing because I have been drawing a lot. :) mostly fan art though, some of my own characters more, and on a side note I’ve been crafting a lot, by crafting mostly crochet and sewing, and some other projects on my list.

1…pixel art


























2…comic pages



3..Short comic 


4…doodles/drawings 


(Alice is ginger hair, Kyandi is yellow fluffy hair. I realize I may have wrote it in such a way that it implies the opposite, I need to fix that later haha)





(The small thing in her hands is a set of keys, it’s hard to see cause blog quality downgrades when uploading a bit and I drew it rather small)







5…frames for animation 














Speaking of animation, I’ve started this little animatic to that song by Gnarles Barkley called “crazy”. It’s not finished, but I’m super satisfied with it so far. It’s just for fun, it’s nothing serious.  I’m just gonna add it here even though it’s not a finished work. Please watch it!!! I spend a lot of time and effort on it. Feedback is appreciated but totally optional. If you watch it that would make my day! :)


There may be more pixel art coming up soon I’ve been really into drawing with pixels these days. I have a strong interest in it. So that’s all for now , I’ll add more art later.

Have a good one, and remember to take it easy  (and appreciate the little things) (which is something I have to remind myself every day)

See ya later (*゚ェ゚*)(*´ェ`*)

🍎🍏 tiny apples 🍎 🍏



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...