Wednesday, September 27, 2023

FINISHED!! :)

This is an update post!
So I finished the plush of BOTH Harley and Joker and I have some other small updates. 

Update 1, a long time ago I completed a form for animenyc artist alley so I could possibly sell my art at a table there. Unfortunately I'm in UT now at school, but I could return to NY during breaks. Double unfortunately, I'm on their wait list. Still waiting for an email  to come in october saying if i got an extra chance at a table. I don't know if I'll be able to do it this year, but I'll let you know if I do. If not there's always next year. It would be a great opportunity for me and if I do go I hope to see you there!!  

Update 2, new art!!

(I was practicing shading, and I drew Asuka my love ♡)

(Kyandi in central park)

(I'm super proud of this one)

(Egg the eyeball girl and other ocs)


(Alice, Aka, Kyandi)

And that's the update, yea!

If there's any other updates in the future, I'll be sure to write them here. 

And um yea here are the finished crochet plushies! I'm satisfied :) and I think next I want to crochet sailor moon but I have some other ideas too so yea (Ketchup from animal crossing, miku...Asuka...I can't find a pattern for Asuka OR Rei though, so I can use a base pattern I guess) (so odd there's no patterns for them)


I love both of them so much :D
I find crochet to be very fun

I'm also trying to crochet myself a sweater cause it's freezing outside where I am, but it would take a long time haha

I found a whole bunch of sweater patterns

This one's really good! 
https://hayhaycrochet.com/crochet-patterns/sweaters/crochet-scrap-pullover/

Her whole website is really nice! I highly recommend browsing her other patterns they're very well put together, I found one for a beanie too I may try

That's all for now. I want to make sections in this blog. I'm thinking..

- crochet
- sewing
- drawing / art related stuff
- little Dreamer kyandi (everything related to LDK)
- comic progress
- daily life
- other

I think that sounds about right?

I'm hoping to organize this blog and post more soon enough. :)

See ya!
Tiny apples 🍎☆



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...