Monday, November 20, 2023

Memes I made :)

 I will add these to my Instagram later (or some of them anyway, but yeah these are all my memes/silly images at the moment)


Heheheheheeeeeee



Literally Death the Kid and Po should hang out LOL 
(I made this because I realized Kid’s whole color scheme is black and white like a panda) (obviously)
………
Imagine Kid hugging Po softly (NEW DRAWING IDEA gotta draw that now)



These were my fav puppets
(esp Rich Chocolate and Cheese Louise, also Ice Water)


Panty bubble!!!


Cheese Louise is shy


BUUUUBBBLE


my characters being dumb lol



F? More like Fuck Math



(Slightly nsfw) He says as he literally smokes lol
Him(smoking a cig): smoking is bad for you. Sucking d*ck is healthier 
………
(If you can’t tell based off my small doodle it’s Joker lol)


Pikaaaaaaa



I literally didn’t know anything 
-tiny apples


Just my personal opinion 
ONCE A BAD GUY, ALWAYS A BAD GUY
On that note, Joker and Harley should make out ;) yeee




❤️❤️❤️yes
J&H comfort



rave girl song 



Inside joke lol
It’s similar to those books “No David No”



😩aaaa



Accurate (idk why I picked a picture of sea otters lol)



love either way but Arthur is original baby I genuinely need to pat his head softly



Cheese Louise may be into women 🚺 🚺 ;)



Me bubble again



Bruh
 *chuckles*



Ok that’s all! Here’s me being a dork
I mean…here’s my Asuka Joker cosplay :P
It makes a good ending image


See ya!
Tinyapples 🍎🍎🍎




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...