Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Ideas

 Okay hi ! I made some clothing ideas for Arthur / Joker and they're rather cute if I could praise myself for just one moment, I really had fun drawing this so I may make more outfits for him (and additional  characters)










I was thinking of so many more ideas for outfits / clothes :)

Like more shirt designs primarily, and some additional variations to his suit. I forgot to add this outfit- 



I drew it once before though—



(I realize now his pants are actually red and not blue… when I drew this drawing, I was thinking of an outfit he wore where he wore blue jeans and a brown jacket and I guessed under the jacket was the white shirt with the dark red/maroon vest, but I guess I miscalculated. I can always go back and make an edit though so it’s ok!)

Later I kinda want to make a mood / image board for some more clothes ideas. For now, here are some examples :o)



(No offense Penny)(Arthur’s mom)(lol)
(though I guess it’s not relevant since she’s long gone by now…oof)
(Imagine wearing this and your mom is like,,, right in front of you)




(I feel like Arthur would wear a Batman shirt to get him to notice him)
(He could also wear a shirt with Harley on it to make her feel good, i suppose)




(I don’t know where I found some of these images, sorry,,,)

Also I had trouble finding suspenders, so I thought I’d draw some. 



I’ll add more later, this is just a mini sample

I noticed he has a very retro style of clothing, probably because the movie takes place before Batman and modern times, so I find that very fun to draw and very visually interesting , I think it’s rather cute, I like retro / vintage clothes regardless, so that’s cool.  I still have to work on the color palette sort of element to this. It may take some time to get it right. 

Anyway that’s all! 
This is cute-


Let’s be real, that’s a fair statement 
🐈
Very cat-like haha

Ok I’m probably going to write more later 
Ending on a silly meme just because I can


It took me a hot sec to get the fact that him saying “who” was the whole joke because an owl makes the same sound…once I understood I actually laughed

I’m not sure why I laughed , I guess it’s because it’s actually pretty funny if you think about it for a sec

It’s been hard to laugh nowadays since I’m a bit sad, so i hope I can laugh more, genuinely 

I’m always kind of sad, in a weird way
Depression sucks
I try very hard to think about other things. Distracting myself helps a lot

Do bats even make sounds or noises? I thought bats were pretty quiet ahaha.πŸ¦‡*bat emoji

But yea don’t think too much about everything, I try not to, its a bit stressful, so yea 

Anyway I’m going on a tangent now, so sorry about that, I’ll write more later for sure :o]

If I have more drawings, I’ll be sure to add them as well πŸ‘

See you,
Tinyapples 🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...