Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Bro just my thoughts (comic stuff)

 


working on my senior thesis is a lot of work ! Also last night I was thinking about the fact that my story Little Dreamer Kyandi is rather a bit personal because when I originally wrote it, I was having a hard time, it was a difficult time in my life. So I’m considering sharing it when I’m done but just not making $ of it. I think I don’t want to make money off my art sometimes. But yes, I want to share it among people who’d like to see, may be interested, like the idea etc. :-)

Kyandi and Aka’s dynamic as a starting point is very funny to read looking back at my story 



But for senior thesis class I’ve been adapting it into a comic anyway, just because it’s easiest for me to use what I already have instead of coming up with something new on the spot lol (which I could if I wanted but I was gonna make Little Dreamer Kyandi into a comic anyway! So why not)

But um so I have ideas for other story concepts. One is the Bunny story but that is very different from what I’ve been writing and my writing style— because it is a horror story. I don’t usually write horror, so it’s different. It’s similar concept wise to something like Elfen Lied or Jennifer’s body as those were some inspirations for it. 


trigger warning- there is some blood in my Bunny drawings.  (She is a dangerous woman haha)





But yea I don’t know. I’m just considering my options at this point. Going to SVA, going to art school is one thing but putting these elements into practice is another. I guess that’s the way it goes.


Anyway I’m gonna sign off but I’ll write more later!

Thanks! Also Halloween is coming up!

 (I still haven’t thought of what I want my costume to be lol) (I’m considering making my own costume from scratch like sewing an outfit of a character but IDK that would take a while and time is ticking!)


SEE YOU ON HALLOWEEN!!!!! :-D


Tinyapples <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

all my current comics to date :-)

 i am applying for shortbox comics online comics fair. here is my application. if you don't know what shortbox is, i highly recommend yo...