Saturday, September 28, 2024

Finished my lesbian frog plush :-)

 Finally finished!!!!  My lesbian froggy = COMPLETE!





Bro I am so happy with how she turned out! She has freckles so I think I’m gonna name her Freckles… haha :•) sort of like the animal crossing villager who is a pink duck named Freckles, lol


^^^ that be Freckles from animal crossing heh


Anyway I’m very satisfied and I will keep crocheting. She’s much cuter if you see in person, she’s squishy and soft too… very nice on the hands :-) a soft froggy, she’s amazing!


Also, since she’s a lesbian froggy maybe I’ll make her a girlfriend hehe :-) in another color or something maybe pink or red or yellow, as ideas! 


Thanks for reading! Byeee

Tinyapples <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

all my current comics to date :-)

 i am applying for shortbox comics online comics fair. here is my application. if you don't know what shortbox is, i highly recommend yo...