Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Idea(s) from a couple days ago



 Hi!  So um,

I made some ideas for figures either with sewing with fabric or sculpting with clay , depending on what I feel like doing :) these ideas make me happy 🌼🎵


(I really like the glasses cat one…! Gotta make that one first)

Anyway…

I want to try something where I draw my dreams when I wake up. I’ve been having more dreams recently… some are fuzzy and hard to remember but some are more clear. I wrote one down recently … it went like this


It was a lot scarier when I was actually dreaming. The description is kind of whatever but the dream itself scared me so much when I woke up, I jumped in bed

The thing that they were saying was watching us? I didn’t see it well but I think it looked like one of these things…


These come up when you search “dreamcore” or things like that. I swear that may have been exactly what I saw in the dream… weird

But on that note,
There’s so much cool dreamcore art, I love it
Stuff like this especially!






I don’t know why I like this kinda thing so much, I just do
It’s so nostalgic…not always sure why :o

Okay, that’s all. Just thought I’d share my weird dreams more in the future, I guess? Maybe…

Anyway have a good day. It’s windy in the city where I am :0

🍎tiny apples🍎



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...