Thursday, April 13, 2023

Hi I hate the internet

Den of angels banned me for not labeling my bjds profile correctly. 
I literally labeled it yosd littlefee, cause that was what the doll was labeled as on the fairyland site before they changed it.  She could have said “please remove yosd from the title” and then Let me , but instead she decided to remove the entire profile. Like okay, it took me some time to write it but … you know, whatever…. (so annoying)
Then some one on tumblr sent anonymous (obviously, cause they are shallow and probably fat gross men who sit behind a computer all day) “k3ll urself ugly w3re”. 

I’m actually really attractive and very nice and have no intention of doing so. I wanted to say “love you too baby” just to mess with them a bit but I deleted it instead, I don’t have time or mental energy to deal with more bullshit

Like this is what I wake up to right now. It’s utterly disappointing

Guys are very much selfish and rude, unless they change their behavior I have every right to express frustration on men in general. Doesn’t mean I’m saying a specific person, I’m talking IN GENERAL. lol. Im assuming the person who said that was a guy or at least had a p3nis

Next thing I know my Instagram (in good standing) someone’s gonna send me a message and say “abortions should be illegal” and I’m gonna be like “how else can the entire world be a woman hating sexist misogyny infused piece of shit?”

Never once have I told someone to do something bad to themselves, threaten anyone, hurt anyone’s feelings on purpose. I’m a very relaxed and open person and I try to be nice to everyone.

So what gives? Not gonna let it bother me but Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...