Thursday, April 13, 2023

Repainted the ob11 I showed you all before

 The Joker Obitsu 11 has been repainted. Yes I painted it even though my supplies are kind of all over the place, I couldn’t find a thin enough brush so I used a dead pen to paint things out the best I could.  The sticker decals kept slipping off, so I thought it would just make more sense to paint a semi permanent face, and when I want to change it I can just use acetone to rub it off. If not I can easily buy another ob11 head and make the hair with yarn again as I did the first time. So yea here he is 👀




Before!


i would have hoped his eyes were a little easier to paint, before they were a lot more crisp, but I like both. I think he looks just fine now too. 

Thanks for looking 🎵 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiiii :)

Hi! Wanted to share some new art with you. I’ve been very busy. ;) (This one has so many details but they’re tiny, so you’d have to zoom in)...